Canadian Immigration Services
Call Today 613-869-1897 Online Assessment Form

Super VISA

Parents or Grandparents who want to visit their children in Canada can apply for a Super Visa. This is a visa for up to 10 years. 

Applicants must complete a medical test, and obtain health insurance when applying. 

Parents/Grandparents can legally remain in Canada for up to 2 years without leaving Canada. 

Their status will be visitor, and are not eligible for any publicly funded health care services during their stay in Canada. 

© Jad Immigration Services All Rights Reserved

Jad Immigration Services Reserved | Ottawa Web Design - Webshark